Divination
Featured — award winners and classics first, when available. Use “Show different books” for a new selection.
🔄 Show different books
Ogam
I Ching
I Ching For Beginners
Tarot for your self
The elemental changes
The fortune-telling book
Parkers' prediction pack
Earth Divination: Earth Magic
A Guide for the Advanced Soul
The Celestine Insights (Celestine Prophecy / Tenth Insight)
Divination for beginners
Dream telepathy
The Writer's I Ching
The wheel of fortune
The ancestors' path
Games of the gods
Self-transformation and the oracular
A witch alone
White Eagle medicine wheel
Brutus
I Ching divination for today's woman
How To Test and Develop Your ESP
Oracles and divination
El Arte de La Adivinacion
Taking Up The Runes
Astrology and Divination
Divine Magic
I Ching
The tarot of the Bohemians
Queen of Swords
Browse free books to read online
Book Explorer lets readers browse the free, readable part of the Open Library catalogue by familiar genres, or by the exact subject tags Open Library assigns each book. Every book has its own page with a reader where one is available, plus links to Open Library, your library, Libby and Amazon.
Fiction
- All Fiction
- Literary Fiction
- Children's Fiction
- Mystery & Detective
- Romance
- Fantasy
- Thriller & Suspense
- Historical Fiction
- Science Fiction
- Graphic Novels & Comics
- Humor
- Short Stories
- Horror
- Young Adult Fiction
- Western
Non-fiction
- All Non-fiction
- History
- Biography & Memoir
- Religion & Spirituality
- Politics & Social Sciences
- Travel
- Philosophy
- Business & Economics
- Science
- Art & Photography
- Cooking
- Self-Help
- Music
- Health & Fitness
- Sports & Recreation
- Humor
- True Crime