Facial expression
Featured — award winners and classics first, when available. Use “Show different books” for a new selection.
🔄 Show different books
What I look like when I am angry
Funny face
The Face Reader
Does a Seal Smile? (Early Experiences)
Face language
L'homme qui rit
Social Signal Processing
Reading faces
Faces
Carving egg heads
Peek-a-boo!
Face Reading
Baby giggles
Does a seal smile?
Puppy Dog, Puppy Dog, How Are You?
What I Look Like When I Am Sad (Let's Look at Feelings)
See how I feel
The Smile Revolution
The Face
Face and mind
Darwin and facial expression
Flip-a-Face
A brief history of the smile
Facial expressions
Our biometric future
Baby faces
What the face reveals
Human facial expression
Smiling
What I Look Like When I Am Confused / Como Me Veo Cuando Estoy Confundido (Let's Look at Feelings)
Browse free books to read online
Book Explorer lets readers browse the free, readable part of the Open Library catalogue by familiar genres, or by the exact subject tags Open Library assigns each book. Every book has its own page with a reader where one is available, plus links to Open Library, your library, Libby and Amazon.
Fiction
- All Fiction
- Literary Fiction
- Children's Fiction
- Mystery & Detective
- Romance
- Fantasy
- Thriller & Suspense
- Historical Fiction
- Science Fiction
- Graphic Novels & Comics
- Humor
- Short Stories
- Horror
- Young Adult Fiction
- Western
Non-fiction
- All Non-fiction
- History
- Biography & Memoir
- Religion & Spirituality
- Politics & Social Sciences
- Travel
- Philosophy
- Business & Economics
- Science
- Art & Photography
- Cooking
- Self-Help
- Music
- Health & Fitness
- Sports & Recreation
- Humor
- True Crime