Humor (Nonfiction)
Featured — award winners and classics first, when available. Use “Show different books” for a new selection.
🔄 Show different books
747 Things to Do on a Plane
I Never Metaphor I Didn't Like
Alcoholica Esoterica
Tish and Pish
All You Need to Be Impossibly French
The Sweet Potato Queens' field guide to men
Filthy Shakespeare
Chocolate, Please
The Devil's Dictionary
A supposedly fun thing I'll never do again
Happyslapped by a jellyfish
Latin for all occasions
211 things a clever girl can do
When You Are Engulfed in Flames
The werewolf's guide to life
A Piano in the Pyrenees
Republican Party reptile
Why My Wife Thinks I'm an Idiot
Poop Culture
Holidays on Ice
The Book of Useless Information
One Red Paperclip
Neither here nor there
'Scuse Me While I Whip This Out
An irreverent curiosity
Simon's Cat
Politicians, Partisans, and Parasites
The McSweeney's Joke Book of Book Jokes (Vintage)
The Sex Lives of Cannibals
I was told there'd be cake
Browse free books to read online
Book Explorer lets readers browse the free, readable part of the Open Library catalogue by familiar genres, or by the exact subject tags Open Library assigns each book. Every book has its own page with a reader where one is available, plus links to Open Library, your library, Libby and Amazon.
Fiction
- All Fiction
- Literary Fiction
- Children's Fiction
- Mystery & Detective
- Romance
- Fantasy
- Thriller & Suspense
- Historical Fiction
- Science Fiction
- Graphic Novels & Comics
- Humor
- Short Stories
- Horror
- Young Adult Fiction
- Western
Non-fiction
- All Non-fiction
- History
- Biography & Memoir
- Religion & Spirituality
- Politics & Social Sciences
- Travel
- Philosophy
- Business & Economics
- Science
- Art & Photography
- Cooking
- Self-Help
- Music
- Health & Fitness
- Sports & Recreation
- Humor
- True Crime