Picture puzzles
Featured — award winners and classics first, when available. Use “Show different books” for a new selection.
🔄 Show different books
Picture This..
Château-mystère
Where's Wally?
Brain games kids preschool
Lego official annual 2016
Andy's pirate ship
Riddle road
The great prehistoric search
Dragon quest
The planet of terror
I Spy Spooky Night
Anno's Math Games
The great escape
The everything kids' games and puzzles book
Puzzlers
TopGear
The castle of fear
I Spy Super Challenger (I Spy)
Can You See What I See? The Night Before Christmas
Graceful and Galloping
Disney princess
I spy a candy cane
Tons of numbers!
Red Rhino (Little Giants)
Look and see with me
I Spy Gold Challenger!
Zoo Picture Puzzle Book
Look-alikes
Can You See What I See? Treasure Ship
I spy a skeleton
Browse free books to read online
Book Explorer lets readers browse the free, readable part of the Open Library catalogue by familiar genres, or by the exact subject tags Open Library assigns each book. Every book has its own page with a reader where one is available, plus links to Open Library, your library, Libby and Amazon.
Fiction
- All Fiction
- Literary Fiction
- Children's Fiction
- Mystery & Detective
- Romance
- Fantasy
- Thriller & Suspense
- Historical Fiction
- Science Fiction
- Graphic Novels & Comics
- Humor
- Short Stories
- Horror
- Young Adult Fiction
- Western
Non-fiction
- All Non-fiction
- History
- Biography & Memoir
- Religion & Spirituality
- Politics & Social Sciences
- Travel
- Philosophy
- Business & Economics
- Science
- Art & Photography
- Cooking
- Self-Help
- Music
- Health & Fitness
- Sports & Recreation
- Humor
- True Crime