Popularity
Featured — award winners and classics first, when available. Use “Show different books” for a new selection.
🔄 Show different books
Shattering Glass
Always, Abigail
If I Love You, Am I Trapped Forever?
Chicken soup for little souls
The Rise and Fall of the Kate Empire (Lizzie McGuire #4)
Dork Diaries
The popularity plan
Contagious
The gossip file
Popularity Papers 2
パピヨン―花と蝶― 3
Before I Fall
The Vampire's Promise
I thought we were friends!
Tales from a Not-so-talented Pop Star (Dork Diaries #3)
Ghostgirl
I'm Going to Be Famous
Private (Private #1)
Ambition (Private #7)
This Song Will Save Your Life
Forever Summer
121 Express
The creature from the 7th grade
Big Nate, say good-bye to dork city
Freaky Tuesday
How I survived bullies, broccoli and Snake Hill
Getting the girl
Once in a Full Moon
My brother is a big, fat liar
As You Wish
Browse free books to read online
Book Explorer lets readers browse the free, readable part of the Open Library catalogue by familiar genres, or by the exact subject tags Open Library assigns each book. Every book has its own page with a reader where one is available, plus links to Open Library, your library, Libby and Amazon.
Fiction
- All Fiction
- Literary Fiction
- Children's Fiction
- Mystery & Detective
- Romance
- Fantasy
- Thriller & Suspense
- Historical Fiction
- Science Fiction
- Graphic Novels & Comics
- Humor
- Short Stories
- Horror
- Young Adult Fiction
- Western
Non-fiction
- All Non-fiction
- History
- Biography & Memoir
- Religion & Spirituality
- Politics & Social Sciences
- Travel
- Philosophy
- Business & Economics
- Science
- Art & Photography
- Cooking
- Self-Help
- Music
- Health & Fitness
- Sports & Recreation
- Humor
- True Crime